Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Discussions     Announces, Releases and Discussions Voxengo Elephant 3.7 mastering limiter released

An updated version 3.7 of Voxengo Elephant is now available for download.  Voxengo Elephant is a mastering limiter plugin for professional audio and sound production applications, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X and Windows computers.  This version implements the following changes:

• "Show All Channel Meters" metering issue in 5.1 surround mode fixed.
  • Additional visual look variation settings added.
  • K-metering modes now use fixed 600ms RMS and release time constants.

Voxengo Elephant 3.7 Screenshot

Elephant is a highly competitive plug-in for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools, including headroom estimation and K-metering.  Elephant's built-in linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-quality peak limiting and loudness maximization.

Elephant features:

• Transparent signal limiting action
  • 10 predefined limiter modes
  • Limiter mode editor
  • Optional release stage
  • Noise-shaped bit-depth converter
  • DC offset removal filter
  • Waveform graph view
  • Stereo and multi-channel processing
  • Internal channel routing
  • Channel grouping
  • Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling
  • 64-bit floating point processing
  • Preset manager
  • Undo/redo history
  • A/B comparisons
  • Contextual hint messages
  • All sample rates support
  • 22-millisecond processing latency

Demo version of Voxengo Elephant and other pro audio plug-ins can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/

What's the "Hold" button in the waveform graph window supposed to do?

FIXED (3.7.1)

Well, it should hold the update.  But it seems it's not working - sorry for the issue, will be fixed.

Ok :)

FIXED (3.7.1)

I just bought this plugin, and have to say it's absolutely brilliant!

For years now, I have been using some plugins that came with my DAW, which I had become accustomed to.  I have always struggled to get my mixes to sound sufficiently loud without making them sound squashed.

As soon as I tried Elephant for the first time, I could hear the difference that this plugin could make to my work.  Elephant is truly amazing - it is incredibly transparent, and the metering and graphing options come in very handy too.

Thanks so much for such a great product!  I'd recommend Voxengo Elephant to anyone who needs super high quality buss compression.

Thank you for your feedback!

The best keeps getting better!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.