Voxengo PHA-979 version 2.1 update is now available for download. Voxengo PHA-979 is a track phase and time alignment audio plug-in, available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats, for Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows Vista computers.
Version 2.1 update implements a very useful feature - multi-band correlation meter that greatly simplifies phase- and time-aligning process. You may routinely use the correlation meter to configure delay and phase parameters with a highest level of precision possible. Correlometer also supports an external side-chain input.
- Crash problem fixed with non-center panning setting.
- Delay and phase dimming problem fixed.
- Latency change reporting fixed in AudioUnits.
- Arbitrary signal phase control
- Linear-phase design
- Multi-band correlation meter
- Positive/negative time delaying
- Delay time calculator
- Mid/side channel balance control
- Stereo output panning
- Stereo and mono processing
- 64-bit floating point processing
- Preset manager
- Undo/redo history
- A/B comparisons
- Contextual hint messages
The introductory price offer of US$69.95 is still effective. The offer ends on the 9th of June 2009 (less than two weeks left). Demo version of Voxengo PHA-979 can be downloaded at the Voxengo web site: http://www.voxengo.com/
As user of the previous Version 1.n of PH979 - i would like to upgrade to V2 - but I can't find any pricing for this?!?!? Please advise!
Some very nice features added in V2!!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.