A version update for Voxengo Impulse Modeler reverb impulse design application is now available for download.
Version 1.9 features several improvements over the previous version release.
Among these: Command line rendering capability has been implemented; Object selection hot-spot has been reduced to allow for more precise selection of objects; Global ray count option has been added. Now you can force any emitter to use this global setting instead of its own setting.
Impulse Modeler is a standalone Windows application that allows you to design reverberant rooms in a straight-forward manner. Resulting WAV reverb impulses usually sound realistic and can even compete with real recorded reverberant spaces.
Impulse Modeler features:
- Easy-to-use vector graphics editor
- Grid support for even easier editing
- 8 frequency bands for precise material definition
- 8, 16, 24 and 32-bit output
- Multi-channel output
- 44100, 48000, 88200, 96000 Hz output sampling rates
- Many example designs and materials
- Overall room size is controlled with a single slider
For more information and downloads please visit http://www.voxengo.com.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived. Replying is disabled for this topic.