Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Winter Holidays 2017-2018 Discount
Forums     Plugins     Analogflux Suite random modulation

Last

Next

Previous

First

Hi Aleksey,

is there any Voxengo fx plugin capable of soft random modulation?

If no-is there anywhere else?  I have GMO from Kjaerhus,AF chorus from Voxengo and Mondo from waves,they are all good plugins but not capable of soft random modulation.Any help appreciated.Thanks.

Voxengo Insert performs random modulation, but in a very narrow time range.

Thanks for quick answer,but thats not exactly what Im searching for,I need fully controllable modulation plugin with option of random-soft /not usual sample and hold/waveform.  Does it exist-anybody knows?

It's usually useful to ask at such sites as KVRaudio.com.

O.K.  I shall try.

KVR didnt hepl me much,it looks like a gap in the VST market.  But finally Ive found a plugin capable of doing EXACTLY what Im searching-afterall- it exist!!Random soft chorusing of frequency and amplitude.  Sad story is that it isnt VST...It calls chorus and is in adobe audition.Aleksey - only theoretically - is it possible for you to make plugin with same quality and funkcionality in VST?  Of course in the far future,when you have done all your planned work...

I have plans to experiment with something like that - as a plan to extend "Analogflux Insert" plug-in's functionality.  This effect seems to be very similar to electro-mechanical oscillation going on in tape machines.

But this won't be a full-featured effect - I do not plan to turn it into a full-featured "chorus".

Theres a plugin called Unstable from KVR member Delamancha which do exactly what you want to implement to Insert,but it produce a lot of aliasing.If you can avoid it it will be fine improvement to obtain that "Tape sound".

Hey aleksey, Is every new instantiation of the insert plugin going to have random phase and modulation?  What i'm really asking is, if I put an Insert plugin on every track of a rock mix, will it appraoch the effect of what an analog console would do.? i.e. different phase and subtle frequency response change on each channel?

Also, does the Insert plugin do anything to the transients?

Happy Holidays

jay

fatcat: Hey aleksey, Is every new instantiation of the insert plugin going to have random phase and modulation?  What i'm really asking is, if I put an Insert plugin on every track of a rock mix, will it appraoch the effect of what an analog console would do.? i.e. different phase and subtle frequency response change on each channel?

Yes, each instance will produce a somehow different result.

fatcat: Also, does the Insert plugin do anything to the transients?

Yes, it does affect transients subtly.

This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First