Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Analogflux Suite Mac Support?

Last

Next

Previous

First

Please please please please please port all of your plugins for Intel Mac AudioUnits and VST!!!  I'll buy the whole shebang in a heartbeat.  Wow!  Pretty please?

We of course are working on full Max OS X support.  Thank you for your interest!

Any news on this Aleksey?  Us (new) Mac users really could use an affordable tape sim!  Those other companies just gouge you for them!

Well, no news, sorry.  I think there's no real need to ask for news since this won't sped things up.

I didn't want to speed things up, just checking in.  Good luck.

OK, thanks!

Hi Aleksey

I bought the suite in '04 and have enjoyed them very much!!  I have recently switched to mac and would love to use them as well:) I know you are busy but I will wait patiently for them.  At least you have varisaturator for me to use.  Many Thanks for your continued support of your plugins.

J

Thank you for your interest!

Yeah, it's surprising how few options there are for tape saturation (none affordable) for Mac!  Steinberg even robbed us Cubase users of Magneto, so it's a very sad affair.  Sometimes I think I should just switch permanently to Boot Camp Windows, but I'm beginning to really enjoy OS X.  But Cubase performs much better in Windows...sorry, I'm complaining.

Thanks for porting things over to OS X, Aleskey!  Must be a lot of work. :)

I also need Tape Simulation for Mac... not just Saturation (I got that), but Transient Taming and the other wonderful magic things that tape is doing...  I guess this is a market...  Cheers!
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First