Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Analogflux Suite Wet/dry knob for Impulse Plug?

Sorry if this question has been asked before...

Any plans to add a wet/dry knob to the Impulse plug?  Certain impulses need >just< a bit of wet/dry tweaking to sound right in the mix.

Right now I've been doubling the audio track and then adjusting the level of the dry track vs. the wet track with the Impulse plug, so it would be a great convenience to have a wet/dry knob.

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, adding wet/dry mix control to the Impulse plug-in was not planned from the very start since that would compete with Pristine Space plug-ins.

Aleksey Vaneev: Unfortunately, adding wet/dry mix control to the Impulse plug-in was not planned from the very start since that would compete with Pristine Space plug-ins.

Ahh, I understand.

There is a substantial difference in control between the simple Impulse plug and Pristine Space, so quite honestly I didn't even consider them in the same category of plug-in.

Any chance to re-think the decision?  Particularly now that Pristine Space Lite is no longer offered.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your thoughts on this.  I'll see if I can implement this knob in the future.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.