Voxengo Premium Membership - All Voxengo Plugins For a Fixed One-Time Fee
Forums     Plugins     Analogflux Suite Tapebus..Cranesong Phoenix

Last

Next

Previous

First

Hi,

personally i'm a big advocate of the George Massenburg school of thought, On or Off!  An effect should do what it's supposed to do straight off the bat, without the need for an unlimited amount of options to tweak.  Afterall a Studer running at 15ips is always going to be a Studer running at 15ips right!?  I should be able to just dial that straight in.  Any additional tweaking I can do after that, should allow me to create a variation on the theme.

Blessings and Love

Uzoma

I would not want tapebus without

it's controls, on some material not all controls seems to do much but on other material it does a lot.

This might be true for a lot of Voxengo's plugs.

It could be solved with advanced options and presets maybe but to limit the controls would be to degrade the plug imo :P

Beside that Studer at 15 IPS may use Quantegy, BASF or Ampex tapes...  That's like an additional option in a plug-in.  So, George Massenburg's school of thought is collecting dust nowadays.  If it was not, we had 10 plug-ins instead of a single plug-in with 2 options.
This topic was last updated 180 days ago, and thus it was archived.  Replying is disabled for this topic.

Last

Next

Previous

First